Career in Weabers
Full-stack Web Developer
Weabers is a product strategy development and creative lab. We pair up with passionate entre/intra-preneurs & lend them our design & technology expertise from A to Z.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer responsible for developing cutting edge platforms using web technologies. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. Some responsibilities the developer should maintain:
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code • Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection • Integration of data storage solutions mongoDB
• 2/3 years of experience as a developer, at least 1 - 2 years of experience as a Full Stack developer.
• Strong proficiency with React, Redux, jQuery
• Knowledge of anyone trending technology like Node.js/Laravel
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds • Good understanding of server-side templating languages Jade, EJS
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments • Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Flexible, creative friendly work environment.
• Ideation and the facilities to implement it with experiements.
• Lunch Facilites with unlimited coffee.